We had another awesome week with continued support from our StepUp Volunteers! I am thankful to God for each one of you. We finished hanging the drywall in the children’s area. Now we need to mud and sand the drywall. If you have expertise in this area we need your help!
Here are a few additional things that need to be accomplished this week:
- Put up steel studs in entrance area and auditorium.
(If you have experience in this area we really could use your help especially Tuesday and Thursday from 5pm – 9 pm.)
- Clean and sand doors and door frames.
- Clean upstairs area of wire and debris.
- Prepare drywall for painting.
- Strip copper wire. Yes, we still have plenty of wire to strip!!!!
- Move drywall and metal studs to auditorium.
- Prepare acoustic panels to be covered with fabric.
- Finish power washing main entrance outside wall.
I will have the building open most of the time during the day and 5PM – 9PM on Tuesday and Thursday. We will not be working on Friday or Saturday this week.
Please email or text me and let me know the day and time you can help and I will coordinate what needs to get done.
Thanks so much!
Renovation Project Coordinator